es ese camino que no sabes donde te lleva
cambia tu destino hasta donde tu quieras llegar
NO ONE FALLS IN LOVE BY CHOICE, IT IS BY CHANCE. NO ONE STAYS IN LOVE BY CHANCE, IT IS BY WORK. AND NO ONE FALLS OUT OF LOVE BY CHANCE, IT IS BY CHOICE.
Personalidad de Escorpio: Sensibles, empáticos, curiosos, impetuosos, rencorosos, salvajes, arriesgados. Suelen ser ambiciosos y competitivos, pero lo ocultan bien. Les gusta decir lo que piensan, no tienen secretos. Son sociables, les gusta el misterio, lo religioso y lo prohibido. Suelen tener amores apasionados e intensos, seductores, fogozos, inagotables; no les gustan los compromisos, pero si tienen uno son celosos y a veces violentos.
A dual tone on the wall, the selfless fool who hoped he’d save us all never dreamt of such sterile hands. You keep them folded in your lap, or raise them up to beg for scraps. You know he's holding you down with the tips of his fingers just the same. Will you be pulled from the ocean? But just a minute too late, or changed by a potion and find a handsome young mate for you to love.
Instead of carving up the wall, why don't open up and we'll talk? I am ready, I am ready for a fall. Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up and we'll talk? We are ready, we are ready for the floor. I can't hear your voice, do I have a choice? You're sinking below, I'm using my force. I'm hoping with chance, You might take this dance. You're my number one guy.
I remember when
You were the one
You were my friend
You gave me life
You were the sun
You taught me things
I didn't run
I felt to my knees
I didn't know why
I started to breathe
I wanted to cry
I need a reminder
So I can relate
I need to go back there
Before it's too late
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario